C l i o d n a W r i t e s :: A Fanfiction Archive
Fanfiction ** About Cliodna ** Fonts ** E-Mail Cliodna ** Awards ** Home ** Guestbook
This is going to be a place to record my thoughts about books, house my book reviews, and it will also be a place for random fun.
13 January 2015 - random book nerdy-ness. I'm doing the Taylor Swift book challenge, even though no one tagged me. Haha!
1. WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER - name a book series that you thought you loved at first, and then decided later that you want to break up with.
For me, this would have to be the House of Night series. I started the series and read up to book 6, but then they just kept devolving... and they kept coming! Jesus, what are they on now, book 653? Ugh...
2. RED - find a book with a red cover.
I think Allegiant by Veronica Roth has a red cover, no? If not, I'll go with Ruby Red by Kersten Geir.
3. THE BEST DAY - a book that makes you feel nostalgic
This would probably be Twilight by Stephenie Meyer for me. I remember bonding with my then-tweenage stepdaughter over these books. Sigh.
4. LOVE STORY - find a book that features forbidden love
Talon by Julie Kagawa.
5. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE - a bad character that you can't help but love
Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter... duh.
6. INNOCENT - a book that someone ruined the ending of for you
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling.
7. EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED - a character who goes through extensive character development
Mara Dyer, fo sho. LOVE those books, omg... probably my favorite YA book series EVER.
8. YOU BELONG WITH ME - a book whose release you are anticipating
Right now it'd have to be the next Iron Fey book by Julie Kagawa, because she ended the last one with a friggin' cliffhanger. ugh.
9. FOREVER AND ALWAYS - your favorite book couple
My favorite book couple would have to be Jesse and Suze from the Mediator series by Meg Cabot... OH MY GOD WE GET NEW MEDIATOR BOOKS soon!
10. COME BACK, BE HERE - a book you'd never want to lend out to someone
ALL of my books. Seriously, I DO NOT lend my books out, because I'm too afraid to do it.
11. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR - a book that made you cry (a lot)
Okay, guys. Confession time - I am super weepy. Like, seriously, totally, insanely weepy. I cry at commercials. I CRY AT DISNEY MOVIES. Oh, God. I cried (like, not pretty crying - I mean full on ugly sobbing) at a lot of books. The one that jumps to mind immediately is If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
12. SHAKE IT OFF - a book you love, no matter what the haters keep saying
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I know there's controversy surrounding the author and the publishing company, but I can't help it - I love the book. So does my middle kid.